Mad Dog Deck Fix
Deck Fix is the best exterior primer to stop peeling and flaking paint or solid color stain on new and weathered decks. Deck Fix helps paint last 2 to 3 times longer than traditional primers.
Great for new, peeling or weathered deck surfaces. Deck Fix prevents rust and tannin bleed when two coats are applied. Use on new or old wood, metal, concrete, stucco and masonry surfaces. Ideal for fixing peeling solid color stain, paint and for covering rusty nails. This is the best choice for untreated cedar, redwood, heart pine, and rusty galvanized metal.
- Helps solid color deck stain last 2 to 4 times longer than traditional paint primers
- Penetrates in and around old coatings and stabilizes peeling deck surfaces
- Locks down and seals peeling, cracking deck surfaces
- Resists rust and tannin bleed. Stops both problems with two coats.
- Can be used on composite decks (specific surface preparation may be required)
- 35% Solids
- 300 square feet per gal coverage
- 300% Flexibility 300 psi adhesion
- Water-based, soap and water clean-up
- Eco-friendly formula
- Low VOC at less than 48g/L.
Mad Dog Products are made with WeatherSmart Adhesive Technology
- Permanently flexes and breathes, as the substrate expands and contracts with heat, humidity and cold weather
- Helps finish coats retain sheen and color 2 to 3 times longer than traditional primers
- Bonds like glue
- Permanently prevents peeling and cracking
- Locks down and stabilizes all worn and weathered surfaces
- Resists mold and mildew
- Promotes top coat adhesion for longest lasting paint durability
This product ships free!
Most orders ship the same day when ordered before 3PM EST. Orders are shipped via UPS Ground, or USPS Priority Mail. To get an estimate of delivery time please view the UPS Ground map above. The shipping method used depends mainly on transit time. We try to get items to you as quickly as possible and no later than 3 days.
All items are packed throughly to avoid damage.
For any shipping questions you can call us at 855-672-0422 start, a live chat session, or send us an email at email@example.com. We try to respond to emails in less than 1 hour, and have the live chat available as often as possible. Retail store hours are M-F 8AM to 5PM EST and Saturday 9AM to 3PM. EST.